Sunday, August 17, 2008

YSL Matt Touch Foundation

You'd be amazed at how few brands in Singapore carry shades suitable for the darker Asian (non-Chinese) skin tone. So, I was happy to find the perfect match in the YSL Matt Touch Foundation.

This lightweight long-lasting foundation with SPF 10 has a mousse-like consistency and glides on smoothly when applied. I love the mousse-like texture and my skin feels like it can breathe when I have this on.

To apply, simply squeeze a small pea-sized portion from the tube onto the back of your palm, and using your fingertips, blend the foundation into your face and neck. A little drop goes a long way. Trust me.

The foundation mattifies (if there's such a word) instantly to provide light to medium coverage. Use it on its own for a dewy complexion or dust some translucent powder on top. It also provides oil control to prevent shine. Get it from YSL beauty counters.

No comments: