Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes


I've just returned from the gym and I must let you in on one of the coolest (for me at least) time-saving tools I was introduced to by a friend. Facial cleansing wipes from The Body Shop, which cleanse and tone while removing makeup, impurities and dull skin cells.

The 100% biodegradable moist wipes come in a pleasant pink pack that can be squashed into your toiletry bag, and are infused with vitamin E, a known antioxidant, to help you get rid of free radicals that cause aging. Each resealable pack contains 25 wipes.

What I love about these wipes are that they are gentle on your skin, yet remove makeup (even eye makeup) so easily that you just need to use one wipe each time, unlike drugstore branded ones. Their subtle talc-like scent leaves you feeling fresh and clean.

I just need to pull out a wipe (and they do come out easily from the pack), unfold it into a single ply, wipe my whole face and neck (cos you know you have to put foundation on your neck too) with it, and I'm ready to work out.

Of course, these wipes should not replace a proper skincare regiment but for busy women who flit from the gym to the office, they are really useful and do their job effectively. As an added bonus, you would not need to carry bottles of makeup remover, cleanser and toner, which add unnecessary weight to your gym bag. Get a pack for SGD 10.90 from The Body Shop.

No comments: