Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sally Hansen Get Growing Multi-Vitamin Nail Growth Solution


This is how I transformed my nails from ugly to lovely.

I'd been a nail biter when I was younger so my nails have always been ultra short (bitten to the quick, really) and very soft. They would break really easily, making it very difficult for me to grow them.

When I was preparing for my wedding last year, I had no choice but to get nail extensions so that the close-up photo of the wedding ring (as every bride knows, this is one of the most important shots of your wedding day) would look good. That was the final straw and I decided that I simply had to do something about my nails.

I went to the drugstore and bought the first nail growth solution that caught my eye. Luckily for me, that happened to be the Sally Hansen Get Growing Multi-Vitamin Nail Growth Solution.

I applied this religiously to my clean nails twice a day for two weeks and before I knew it, I had beautiful nails that were much sturdier. I could finally grow my nails long! My friends who've known me since secondary school are amazed at my 'new' healthy-looking long nails, and  I now no longer have to hang my head in shame when I go for manicures. Together with the brazilian wax, this has really changed my life.

No comments: